Do you face problems like improper chewing, difficult dental cleaning or low self-esteem issues due to misaligned teeth? Then it is a high time to get braces. People considering braces are hesitant because of their unappealing metal wires and the impact on their appearance.
Smilelign braces offers a suitable alternative. Smilelign are almost invisible and do not become obvious while wearing them. It is a latest orthodontic aligner system in UK which is gaining popularity due to its ease of use and results.
To help understand how the Smilelign procedure works, we have outlined the following answers/steps which are required in carrying out the procedure.
How Do My Teeth Move?
- By ‘Scan and Plan’ service, the movements of teeth will be monitored.
- This gives a 3D image of your teeth.
- This 3D image gives you an idea about how your teeth are going to look after the treatment is completed and so that you can make any changes. This gives you a pre-treatment image of your teeth so that you know what is going to be done with your teeth. This helps you make a decision regarding it and gives you satisfaction.
- Very hygienic. Oral health is not compromised.
- Far more comfortable than conventional metal bracing.
- Gives you a better smile and confidence.
- Improves chewing and verbal communication.
- Best of all, no one can tell that you are wearing braces.
At Watling Street Dental, we use high tech machinery and methods to help our patients attain a beautiful smile without compromising their looks. Currently we are offering Free Consultation for Braces. Speak to us on 01634 648080 or book from our website: https://www.watlingstreetdental.co.uk/